1. The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the address provided by the Buyer using courier services, appointed by the Seller;
2. The goods shall be delivered only in the territory specified by the Seller. The Seller shall accept the order, only if the delivery address that is provided by the Buyer is located within the specified territory;
3. The Seller shall take care that the Buyer’s order is completed in full, but the Seller cannot guarantee it. If there are no ordered goods in the store or if their amount is insufficient, the Seller shall have the right not to deliver the goods or to deliver the goods in smaller quantities;
4. The goods ordered by the Buyer shall be delivered to the address specified in the Buyer’s order. The person provided in the order must accept the goods himself/herself. If the ordered goods have to be received at the address specified in the order by a person, other than the one specified in the order, it shall be deemed that the order has been received by the person specified in the Order. The Seller shall bear no liability for damages incurred by the Buyer or third parties due to the fact that the Buyer has provided incorrect delivery address or incomplete data of the recipient, or if it is intended that the goods will be received by another person at the delivery address;
5. If the delivery of the goods is not possible due to the Buyer’s fault or circumstances resulting from the Buyer’s actions (the Buyer has provided incorrect address, the Buyer or the person indicated in the order cannot be found at the specified address, the specified address cannot be accessed, and due to other objective reasons), the goods shall not be sent repeatedly, and the amount paid for the goods shall be returned, excluding the delivery costs and the costs for damaged items, if any of them are damaged as a result of their return. If at the time of placing the order the Buyer has been granted a discount for the delivery, but the delivery of the goods is not possible due to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control, the Seller shall have the right to deduct the delivery costs from the full amount that is to be returned to the Buyer;
6. The Seller shall deliver the goods to the Buyer within the term specified at the Online Store or within the period selected in the order, if different delivery periods are offered. The Buyer agrees that in cases, when the delivery of the goods may be delayed due to unpredictable circumstances beyond the control of the Seller, the Seller may contact the Buyer and agree on a different delivery time;
7. If at the time of the delivery the Buyer states that the package of the shipment is damaged (torn packaging label or other external damages), or if the shipment is delivered late, he/she must record it in the delivery document – the Seller’s copy of the invoice. Otherwise, it shall be deemed that the shipment has been delivered on time and undamaged.
8. Immediately upon the receipt of the Goods the Buyer shall check the conformity of the delivered Goods to the ordered Goods and the ordered quantities, as well as shall check the quality of the received goods, including the expiry dates of the goods and the labelling in the official language. If the Buyer states that the shipment does not contain the appropriate quantity of goods, the delivered goods do not match the order, or the goods are of inadequate quality, including regarding their expiry dates and labelling in the official language, the Buyer shall have to immediately make notes in the delivery document – the invoice, and shall have the right not to accept such particular items.
If the Buyer has signed the delivery document – the invoice, and no notes have been made in it, it shall be considered that the delivered goods correspond to the order, have been delivered in the quantity and quality that corresponds to the order. The Seller must be informed about the stated deficiencies and the identified discrepancies no later than on the day of receipt of the Goods, by submitting a relevant notice through his/her personal account opened at the Online Store or by sending an e-mail to the Seller’s e-mail address email@example.com. The Seller shall check the conditions provided in the notification within 3 (three) working days from the moment of receiving the e-mail and shall contact the Buyer to agree on a solution to the situation.
9. The Buyer shall be obliged to provide that the person indicated in the order is located at the address specified in the order at the time of delivery, presents an identity document to the courier, accepts the goods without delay, signs the invoice, makes notes on the invoice (the Seller’s copy), if the goods have been delivered late or if the packaging label is damaged, and returns a copy of invoice to the courier.
10. If the Buyer has not provided execution of Clause 9, the Seller shall not be liable for any losses of the Buyer, and the Buyer shall bear the costs and losses incurred by the Seller due to the delivery, return or damages of the goods. The Seller shall have the right to deduct the indemnity of expenses and losses from the amount paid by the Buyer, if the Buyer has not accepted the goods or if due to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control they have not been handed over to the Buyer and have been returned to the Seller.